The Centre for eCommerce and Communications (CeCC) operates within the Research Portfolio at the University of Ballarat.Through applied research, commercial activities and community engagement CeCC promotes innovation through the application of new technologies. The Centre has established a strong reputation for quality services delivered across a diverse range of sectors, including agriculture, law, health, natural resources and sport and recreation.
More People, More Active, More Often: The launch of the Sport and Recreation Spatial website and portalThe Sport and Recreation Spatial project website and portal was launched in December 2012. It presents important spatial data for the sport and recreation industry in Australia and is already gaining much interest, with some senior sporting industry More...
News & media
- Building Stronger Research Links with Rural Communities
- CeCC Researchers to Present at Knowledge Forum on Sustainable Regions
- iAwards Nomination
- VVG: A Growing Reputation for Groundwater Resourcing
- Developing effective partnerships within the Barwon South West Region to create and enhance a fire and emergency stakeholder knowledgebase.
- More News & Media >
What is eResearch?
An research activity that uses advanced digital technologies such as:
- advanced communications networks;
- specialized software for data analysis and visualization;
- data management tools;
- advanced collaboration tools;
- graphics-intensive visualisation systems;
- simulation tools; and
- digital instrumentation systems.