The Centre for eCommerce and Communications (CeCC) operates within the Research Portfolio at the University of Ballarat.Through applied research, commercial activities and community engagement CeCC promotes innovation through the application of new technologies. The Centre has established a strong reputation for quality services delivered across a diverse range of sectors, including agriculture, law, health, natural resources and sport and recreation.
Strong partnerships, new data and exciting research is a winning combination for Sport and Recreation SpatialSport and Recreation Spatial is an advanced ICT system to spatially present state and national data for the sport and recreation industries. In just its first year of operation, key milestones have been met and the project has received much attention More...
More People, More Active, More Often: The launch of the Sport and Recreation Spatial website and portalThe Sport and Recreation Spatial project website and portal was launched in December 2012. It presents important spatial data for the sport and recreation industry in Australia and is already gaining much interest, with some senior sporting industry More...
News & media
- VVG vying for an Asia Pacific ICT Alliance (APICTA) Award in Hong Kong
- Travellers' Trails: An Exciting Journey in Sustainability for Secondary Students
- Launch: Dementia Pathways Tool
- Building Stronger Research Links with Rural Communities
- CeCC Researchers to Present at Knowledge Forum on Sustainable Regions
- More News & Media >
What is eResearch?
An research activity that uses advanced digital technologies such as:
- advanced communications networks;
- specialized software for data analysis and visualization;
- data management tools;
- advanced collaboration tools;
- graphics-intensive visualisation systems;
- simulation tools; and
- digital instrumentation systems.